I’m not really sure what this is going to be but maybe people will find it interesting. Hoping to share news, analysis and ideas about the coronavirus pandemic as it affects Israel. More on that here.
- FAQ on Israel’s New Year ‘Lockdown’
- Back to ‘lockdown’. Sort of.
- Israel and Covid-19: State of play 12 September
- Big rise in Covid among teenage boys. Why?
- Israel’s corona-groundhog-day
- Red Zones Don’t Work in a Country the Size of New Jersey
- Sometimes I hate being right
- Crisis as daily cases pass 3k
- 10? 14? Explaining quarantine lengths
- In the Red Zone
- Covid Roundup 30 August
- Hospital numbers should be down; they’re up
- Covid Roundup 25 August
- Good news: case positivity is down
- Patterns in Hospital Admissions
- The Gamzu Plan is… bigger gatherings?
- Of Masks and Meters
- Covid roundup 19 August
- Govt continues reopenings while warning of infection spike
- The real reason Israel isn’t reopening the skies
- What this blog is about
Also the title is kind of lame. Better title ideas gratefully accepted.